Which of your achievements would you value the most?
What would you regret not to try?
Most professionals in Australia can afford many realistic dreams. HiACHIEVR is your wakeup call and enabler.
HiACHIEVR Program was designed by Tony Olejnicki, Exercise Physiologist and Systems Engineer, in 2017 to help chair-bound office employees in Australia.
Increase work efficiency,
Improve employee engagement,
Achieve better personal health and fitness without strenuous exercises,
Become physiologically younger.
HiACHIEVR Program is based on latest research in human mobility and personal experience.
Do you experience lack of energy thru work or life?
Do you spend more than 6 hours sitting at your desk?
These are symptoms of sedentary lifestyle. Human body has evolved for movement, walking, over 200,000 years of evolution; we switched to siting work only 100 years ago and to intensive sitting within last 50 years.
50% of the population aged 50+ will develop one or more sedentary disease.
What happens to an office employee at 40?
40 marks 30 years of sitting. This is 66,000 hours of sitting or 8 years of a continuous sit-out.
What happens to a sedentary body and mind?
(WATCH A SHORT DEMO BELOW)
Workday Mind Awareness Fluctuations with Physical Activity Breaks
1. Your 100% body awareness lasts 20 minutes after you seat in a chair,
2. After that your brain becomes sluggish,
3. Over 90 minutes of immobility brain activity deteriorates to a standstill.
What will happen if you switch to standing work?
1. Work efficiency improves,
2. Collaboration improves in particularly during meetings,
3. Better metabolic outcomes secure more energy,
4. Higher brain activity improves cognitive processes.
How does that stack-up financially?